Abstract calligraphy art print, perfect for Japandi, Nordic, and minimalist interiors. Available in two sizes. Printed on the finest museum quality paper, using archival pigment inks.
Saburo Hasegawa (1906–1957) was a contemporary Japanese artist, renowned in both Japan and the United States. As an art historian, critic, writer, and art theorist, he introduced Western abstraction to Japan, and demonstrated the connection between Japanese classical arts and European abstract painting.
Size 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" fits a frame from a popular Swedish seller.
Kamouraska Organic Canvas Diaper Bag in Olive
Meticulously crafted from GOTS-certified organic cotton – both inside and out. Includes easy-to-use stroller straps and a portable changing pad in softest velour. All made from organic cotton, of course.
Busy parents will appreciate the multiple pockets and endless flexibility. Gender-neutral styling means Mom and Dad will feel equally comfortable grabbing it on the go. Pack for a long trip or just a day’s outing. Makes a great hospital bag for Dad.Our diaper bag is certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world leader in third-party certification. GOTS ensures the highest standards from the field to the factory to you.
- Swivel clasps for easy on and off
- Extra-long adjustable shoulder strap
- Separate compartments keep diapers away from bottles and food
- Durable double YKK zippers
- Double-thick canvas bottom keeps bag upright
- Exterior front pocket with magnetic closure
- Nine interior pockets plus zip pocket for personal items
- 2 exterior and 2 interior bottle pockets so everyone stays hydrated
- Bag measures: 15" x 11.5" x 7"
- No harmful chemicals. Free from BPAs, latex, lead, and phthalates
- UPC 628110223623
Spot cleaning with cool water and mild soap, using a clean cloth. We do not recommend professional cleaning since it leaves a chemical residue. If necessary, machine wash using low spin cycle and cool water. Reshape to air dry.
Olof Rudbeck Bewick's Swan Swedish Bird Print
Bewick's Swan giclée bird print. Remastered 17th century Swedish watercolor by Olof Rudbeck, PL 1. Archival papers and inks. Fits with a most decorating styles from minimalist to eclectic to modern farmhouse....