Reasons to Love Our Sheets
Give your baby or toddler the gift of a good night’s sleep on our soft, 350 thread-count organic crib sheets. Full elastic and 9-inch pockets ensure a snug fit for safety and comfort. Meticulous finishing means your sheets will last through hundreds of washings.
All sheets and bedding are made of 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, so you can rest easy knowing your baby is protected from harsh dyes, toxic pesticides, and other harmful chemicals. Packed in a reusable fabric bag to minimize waste.
Our organic cotton is grown and woven in India, where the sheets are manufactured.
What You Get When You Buy GOTS
Our bedding is certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world leader in third-party certification. To use the GOTS label, the product must meet these criteria:
- Contain at least 95% organic fiber
- No bleach, formaldehyde, or toxic substances
- Coloured with non-toxic dyes
- Produced in mills and factories that enforce strict social and environmental standards, treating employees and the environment with respect
GOTS ensures the highest standards from the field to the factory to you.
WARNING: Prevent suffocation or entanglement. Never use a crib sheet unless it fits securely on the crib mattress.
- Sateen cotton is soft, breathable, and wrinkle resistant
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- No harmful pesticides or chemicals
- Pre-washed for minimal shrinkage
- Comes in a fabric bag packed in a PVC-free polybag to keep dust free
- 28 x 52 inches with 9-inch pockets to fit all standard crib mattresses
Machine wash with like colors on a gentle cycle and warm setting. Tumble dry on low to medium. Use a warm iron if needed.
For best results, use mild plant-based soaps (castile) or mild laundry detergent. We do not recommend bleaching agents, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning as they leave surface residue.